The holidays are fast approaching. Some of us dread them and some can’t wait. My husband is one of the ‘can’t wait’ types! He puts up our tree the day after Thanksgiving. Lucky me!! I watch from the sidelines.
Whatever category you fall into, however, you can enjoy the planning and the holidays themselves by starting early.
My good friend Marcia Ramsland has just released her brand new book, Simplify Your Holiday Season. I’ve already read it cover-to-cover and now I encourage you to do the same.
As we get older, it is more of a challenge than ever to decorate the house, get the cards signed and out the door, and to trim the tree. Then there’s cookie baking and gift shopping and on and on.
Marcia takes away all the pains and focuses on the fun by serving up huge helpings of tips and ideas that will get you excited all over again. Here’s what the book is all about.
- Sharing a meaningful Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s with loved ones.
- Relieving pressure during a typically stressful time of year.
- Giving gifts from your heart and within your budget.
- Decorating with just the things you like.
- Sending cards because you want to, not because you have to.
- Watching people’s faces light up as you deliver gifts or help at a charity.
- Entertaining to bring people together in an easy way.
- Participating in the season without feeling overcommitted or underprepared.
- Saving time, energy, and money.
- Deciding when enough is enough and stopping to enjoy the season.
- Finding successful and simple systems that work for you and your lifestyle.
With a little extra planning, the holiday season can become a time to look forward to — a time with family and friends, beautiful decorations, homemade cooking, special events and giving from your heart.
Order your autographed copy today. http://www.OrganizingPro.com/holidays