I’m sitting at my desk this morning, preparing this week’s blog. And it occurs to me that for each day of this entire week I want to shine!
• I will be kind to everyone
• I will smile at each person I encounter
• I will think of others’ pain before my own
• I will be a good listener
• I will send up a feather prayer for those in need
• I will stay close to God all day long
• I will end each day with a prayer of gratitude
If I can do this for one day, I can do it for two, and then three . . . and so on. Perhaps it will become a habit that I cannot and don’t want to break. Want to join me?
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you.
Philippians 4:8-9 NLT